· All of us are sinners. Romans 3:23-24–for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus
· Even so, God loves us. Romans 5:8–But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
· He not only has provided salvation, but also a way for us to live forever. John 3:16–For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life.; Romans 6:23–For the wages of sin is death, but the gracious gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
· And He asks us to turn away from our sin. Luke 13:3–No, I tell you, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish
· We can call upon God for salvation. Romans 10:13–for “EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.”
· And believe in the Lord Jesus. Acts 16:31–They said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
· We can know that we are saved. John 1:12–But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name,; Romans 10:9–that if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;
· We can know that we are saved. Matthew 7:16, 20–“You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? So then, you will know them by their fruits.